The 25th thing I would like to share is that I have recently discovered I have a secret subconscious obsession with Winnie the Pooh. My friend pointed it out to me the other day—or rather asked me about it because:
1. My dog is named Wynnie. I didn’t intentionally name her after Pooh Bear…
2. My newly adopted (well 9 months ago) dog named River I call Roo. I started doing that because she howls when she’s excited so I call her “River-Roooo” and then just Roo.
3. My vet/friend’s dog is named Chase, but he calls him Chasey-Poo, so I just call him Pooh sometimes.
4. I always wanted to name a dog Christopher Robin because I knew a really cool sweet dog named that who had chemotherapy with me and a specialty technician at the hospital we worked.
5. I do love Winnie the Pooh, particularly the classic one but I never really thought about it until Michelle asked me if I had a thing for Winnie the Pooh.
Apparently I have a secret love for Pooh Bear and his animal friends…..oh well :)
I now have 20 followers! WOW! I honestly never thought this would happen, I’m so honored to have you all read my blog :)
And to thank everyone for being followers I am doing a giveaway very soon, I am designing a new product for my etsy shop. It’s going to be a cute little pouch. I will post photos as soon as its finished and I will announce the giveaway rules and everything.
Again, THANK YOU <3
blogger Tags: 26 things